Mi India has rolled out the latest update for their Mi LED TV 4C Pro 32 Inch model TV with a lot of few features and bug fixes. The update was sent under version number OPM126.96.36.1996
You can check the update on your TV by navigating to Settings > About > Build.
Please find the complete changelog below.
1. [Fixed] Android System Corruption
2. [Optimised] Frequent Wi-Fi disconnection
3. [Optimised] Response time for Voice Search
4. [Improved] Compatibility for TP-Link Routers
1. [Optimised] HDMI Pre – Gain for Apple TV
2. [Added] Identification of DD/DD+ data in EDID
3. [Fixed] YouTube playback issue with headphone Plug-In/Out
4. [Fixed] Noise from HDMI ARC connected device during Plug-in/Out while playback
1. [Added] Android TV Security Patch for December
2. [Optimised] Crossy Roads and Asphalt 8
3. [Improved] Android TV Notifications
Keep your TV update with the latest update and enjoy watching. Do comment your doubts and views on the latest build/update.