Microsoft officially rolled out a much-awaited update for its Sticky Notes App on the Windows platform. Yes, Sticky Notes v3.6 is now rolled out for everyone with Images and Multi-Desktop Support.
Sticky Notes v3.6 Release Notes:
- Add images to your Sticky Notes. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Improved speed and added icons to the context menu when selecting text.
- Many more bug fixes and improvements.
And for Windows Insider on the Windows 10 2019 May Update or newer, it gets even better with the below features
- Multi-desktop support is finally here. Stick your notes wherever your work takes you.
- Select specific notes with the taskbar or with Alt + Tab and Win + Tab. But do not worry, Ctrl + Tab still is there for you to only switch between your Sticky Notes.
How To Update Sticky Notes:
To get the new version on your Windows, go to the Windows Store App and Hit the Update.
Sticky Notes 3.6 is now rolling out to everyone! In this update, we added image support and support for multi-desktop. To get the update now, hit that update button in the app or go to the Windows Store and hit update. https://t.co/MMcvfWhYdF
— Sticky Notes (@stickynotes) May 13, 2019
Do Update your Sticky Notes and make your note more attractive with the new features.